Yellow, Blue and Gold

I recently purchased this yellow jacket from Milk Motion together with this blue leather shorts for a very reasonable price, 50L. I also got this cute bag, a gatcha item for 5L. I was hoping to get the bag with a puppy in it, but hey, I still love it. And of course I wouldn't miss putting a close shot of  the boot I bought from the Shoe Fair.



Skin: tres blah - Jejune Dig It (pale)
Hair: !lamb - (subscriber's gift)
Jacket: Milk Motion - My BF Blazer (yellow)
Inner Top: {SMS} - Ruffle Tank (magenta) (group gift)
Shorts: MIlk Motion - My Leather Shorts (blue)
Neclace: Happy Finds -Leaving Forever Is Leafing
Ring: Lagyo Butterfly Love Ring (gold) (past hunt item)
Bag: M*G*S* - Eco Bag D (gatcha item)
Shoes: Vive9 Rita Boot (gold sparkle)
Pose: marukin mixed love - At The Media Awards (dollarbie)


Vive9 - Shoe Fair 2011

Comments

Popular Posts

Followers