My Sister Kittie

My sister and I do get along very well. In case someone might wonder if I do really have a fight with  her. The title "Not Talking To My Sister" seemed appropriate for the picture, knowing me, always putting captions. This was one of the few snapshots I took that I played with photoshop and I just wanted to share it.

Not Talking To My Sister


On Me


Skin: tres blah - Jejune Dig It (pale)
Hair with Hat: [kik] - Madelyn (tea) (subscriber's gift)
Top: tres blah - Floral Chemise (past hunt item)
Shorts: Milk Motion - My Vintage Shorts (red) - The Dressing Room BLUE
Necklace: Happy Finds - Updated Kitchen Necklace (group gift)
Socks: MICO lace socks (group gift)
Shoes: Milk Motion - My Studded Sandals (past TDR item)
Pose: GLITTERATI POSES - Bridge (free)




On Kittie


Skin: *Mcskin Skin* (lb)
Hair: [MS] TGCY (honey&honeyblonde)
Top: *RibboN* - Syrup (pink)
Shorts: tram - Vintage Shorts (sepia)
Necklace: undefined lilies - Teensy Clutter (free)
Nails: *pulcino* PairNail (black&pink)
Socks1: Pig - Knee Sock Mit Suspenders  (gunmetal)
Socks2: *MW* knitsocks (free)
Shoes: Octy's Oxford Shoes - Prescilla (not sure if store still open)

Comments

Popular Posts

Followers