We're So Cute, CuCute, Cute, Cute...

Cute avatar dolls  have been poppin' everywhere right now. My sister and I found this one  for free. They're just so cute I couldn't resist to blog about them.  What are you waiting for, go get one and dress them up. 




Doll: Banilacoco Skin - Egg Ghost2 (free)


On me:
Hair: !lamb - Unbirthday Redux (ink) (free)
Headband: "LoQ" - Monroe Head Band - The Dressing Room BLUE item
Cardigan: AWRAM-VIIE - Knit Maxi (purple)
Bottom: Vive9 - Petite Highwaist Denims (special floral)
Glasses: Maschienenwerk - Wayfarer Woman's Size Glasses
Sandals: amaama+ - Ethnic Fringe Sandals (lb item)


On Kittie:
Hair: Clawtooth - How Soon Is Later (soft sand)
Top: Ricielli - Marrietta Minitop (salmon) (past TDR item)
Skirt: Milk Motion - My Tutu (tangerine) - The Dressing Room BLUE item
Necklace: Fairy Tail - Bow Long Necklace (group gift)
Socks: Natural - Mignon SocksB (creme)
Shoes: Sole Sisters - Brit (creme) (dollarbie)

Comments

  1. hi Samie,

    Congratulations for your blog. Also, thank you for adding Amy Fashion to your blogroll. I added yours to mine! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers