My Little Black Dress

As people would always say, "Every girl needs a little black dress". I love detailed clothes, especially laces. For me, laces are timeless, it never goes out of style.
This style is an inspired Victorian look with a modern twist. In real life hats and fascinators are dominating the fashion world right now.  Adding a headpiece just binds the look. I hope I have inspired you to look for your little black dress.



Hair: "LoQ Hairs" - Tiramisu (auburn)
Headpiece: LINE - Tolay Hat (changeable color) (subscriber's gift)
Dress: [AWRAM-VIIE] - Dress Simple (black) (lb item)
Leggings: - Tee*fy Basic Black Wool Leggings
Shoes: PixelDolls - Romance Meadow Boot Leaf (black) (also comes in brown) (free)
Pose: tram - Gift Pose 1-6 (pose1) (group gift)

Comments

Popular Posts

Followers