With Love

I was able to do little hunting yesterday. I have here some of  items from With Love, Again Hunt. Love, love, love Vive9's item. My sister and I have always been fascinated with foxtail ever since we saw it on tv from a certain fashion show in Japan. Atomic's skin, pretty!!! The cuteness of the other items completes the look. And also Milk Motion's sandal from last Friday's FLF is still available at the store.



Skin: Atomic - Grace (mistletoe) (With Love, Again Hunt item)
Hair: Mina Hair - Liss (The Tropicalia Bazaar II item)
Top: Y&R - (Christmas Hunt 2 item)
Skirt: Paper Doll - Sydney (cream, part of a dress) (With Love, Again Hunt item)
Glasses: Iren - Nerd Glasses (music is the key) (group gift, in store)
Necklace: I <3 Fashion - "Le Coeur" Necklace (group gift, in store)
Bag: Vive9 - Evonne Fringed Bag In B.Orange With Foxtail (neons) (With Love, Again Hunt item) Shoes: Milk Motion - My Wood Sandals (natural) (FLF item)

Comments

Popular Posts

Followers