December Cover

Here's to a new month! There's no denying that December is a cold month but a aside from that, December is a month of celebration, full of love and lots of giving. So to start of, in the spirit of giving I have prepared a little gift for all of you who wants it. It is my way of thanking you for visiting my blog. Thank you, thank you!!! So if you're interested in receiving the gift, please do leave me a Notecard and I'll send the gift as soon as possible. Love..love..love...



Hat: Essences - Unisex Winter Hat (grey) (Perfect Wardrobe Item)
Coat and Jeans Beautiful Dirty Rich - Baby It's Cold Outside (red) (part of a complete outfit)
Shoes: Apple May Designs - Snuggies (red/black) (New)




Hair: Kik - Hair Opening Gift (free,mesh)
Hair Band - Why Not?! X-Mas Hair Band (free, leave me a notecard)

Comments

Popular Posts

Followers