Down The Street

I got two new things for this blog. First, Vanguard's newly opened store together with the released of new clutches with lots of colors to choose from. There's also a free clutch available at the store. Congratulations Rollyn Humphrey!!!
Then, Essences' new released blazer and again I love the print.  A different color of blazer is also available at The Fashion Garret.



Hair: LoQ Hair - Cheesecake (brown)
Earrings and Ring: {me} - Lillium Xmas Earrings and Ring (group gift)
Inner Top: Jane -Needful Things Romper (bk.charcoal) (subscriber's gift)
Blazer: Essences -Peruvian Blazer (paprika) (New)
Pants: Emery - Trousers Kenia (TDR Blue item)
Clutch: Vanguard - Leather Clutch (blue) (New)
Shoes: Kletva -Sunday Girl Pumps (sunset)

Comments

  1. I highlighted this fabulous photo in my most recent column for Shopping Cart Disco. Called, What I Like #44, the column is published twice a week and highlights a few outstanding pictures that have caught my eye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!!! I'm very appreciative of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sammie, I just found your blog and I love it! Your styling is fantastic and I love the photos too....so much so I am adding you to my blogroll!

    Five

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers