Waiting For Someone

Usually during the first week of the month a lot of things are happening. Group gifts, new store collections, new hunts and others. I went to The Fashion Garret and got myself a new skirt and a pair of shoes. The skirt is from Priss who also has new released items at her main store. The shoe pump is from Ison which is incredibly done. And I wouldn't forget FLF item from Lamb. My UglyDorothy also has a new Lb skin out. I just love those stores.




Top: Ison - Loose Knit Sweater (red) (group gift, in store)
Skirt: Priss - Fields Skirt *In Line* (TFG item)
Necklace: Willow - Dream Catcher Necklace (gold) (past group gift)
Socks: Mico - Lace Socks (past group gift)
Shoes: Ison - Topsider Pump (moss) (TFG item)





Skin: My UglyDorothy - Mirai (LB item)
Eyes: Rozena - Real Brown Eye (past hunt item)
Eyeshadow: Cheap Makeup - Warhol's Muse Eyeshadow (baby blue)
Lipstick: Yuki - Color Peach Lip
Hair: Lamb - Honey (butterfinger) (FLF item)
Hairband: Y&R - Big Bow Hairband (dollarbie)



Comments

Popular Posts

Followers