First Fashion Show

First things first, I would like to congratulate our very own Ms. Shamcey Supsup who won 3rd runner-up in the Miss Universe 2011 pageant held last Monday in Sao Paolo, Brazil.
Now back to business. I have never experienced watching a fashion show here in SL. So, I didn't want to miss the Modavia fashion shows. And what a perfect event to strut my new things form Collabor88. I was able to watch a couple of shows the other day and I was quite impressed. The shows were organized from the music to the models and even to the crowds. I hope in the future I get to watch more.




On Me:

Skin: Tres Blah - C88 Neon Corner (light) (Collabor88 item)
Hair: Lamb - Girlfriend In Coma (kit kat) (Collabor88 item)
Dress: Tres Blah - C88 Mellow Dress (khaki/pink) (Collabor88 item)
Earrings and Bracelet: Glow Studio - Fiori Set (gold) (dollarbie)
Scarf: Milk Motion - My Vintage Scarf (heart)
Bag: Mentine - Tycoon Leather Pochette (orange) (past group gift)
Shoes: House Of Fox - ArchBoots (nude2tone) (past hunt item)


On Arnisting:

Skin: Mr. Poet - Lieber Skin (lb item)
Hair: Emotions - Rick (black)
Hat and Gloves: Gabriel - Black Hat and Leather Gloves (MFW2011 gift,dollarbie)
Shirt with Tie: Mr. Poet - Dot Neckerchief and Pink Shirt (past hunt item)
Jeans: Wilson's - Black Faded Jeans
Whip: Violator - DoNotScream-Riding Crop (black) (MFW2011 gift)
Shoes: Duh - Tassled Loafers (black)

Comments

Popular Posts

Followers