September Cover

My Story:

I'm Rosamie but everybody calls me Mimi. My parents are muggles and I have a twin sister. We are not a wealthy family but no riches in the world can measure to the love we have for each other. I will now be a 4th year Gryffindor student at Hogwarts. Timid and shy I seem to people that I don't know but always courteous. I'm a voracious reader and I have an adorable pet  who constantly likes to squat on my head. On another note, I was reason why our House did not win for the House Cup Champions last year. A huge point was deducted when I got caught casting a spell to a girl who was mean to my sister. This year, I promise to do good things and win back my fellow Gryffindors graces.





Skin: Jesylilo - Niran Pale Skin J8 (shiny)
Hair: Diva - Mana TypeA (onyx) (group gift)
White T-shirt w/ Collar: Tarnished
Sweater: DGD - Gryffindor Sweater Quarter (black)
Cardigan: Tokidoki - Fall Cardigan (gryffindor) (group gift)
Skirt: Magi Take - Flare Skirt (black)
Scarf: Tokidoki - Fall Scarf (gryffindor) (group gift)
Pet: Anya Ohmai - Pygmy Puffs (magenta)
Wand: Dusk Claymore (IM him in-world for customized wands or pre-made wands)
Socks: Curious Kitties - Simple Black Socks (free)
Shoes: Nala&K_gs - Combi Shoes (group gift, check notices)
Typing Animation: Typing Tome (free)

Comments

Popular Posts

Followers