I'm Hanging

Vive9 has a new hair for Fashionably Late. You know me when it comes to Vive9 items, I'm there. The other day I got to visit Euphoria's Summer Sale. I bought a cardigan from Tokidoki and a bag from Lagyo. Sad to say that the sale is now over and I don't know if the sale items are still in their store.



Skin: Jesylilo - Niran Pale Skin J8 (shiny)
Hair: Vive9 - Ebby (expresso&cream)(Fashionably Late item)
Inner Top: Jane - Intrinsic Tank (white milk)
Cardigan: Tokidoki - Summer Cardigan (red flowers) (Euphoria's sale item)
Shorts: Vive9 - WaistHighs (original) (past sale item)
Glasses: Fishy Strawberry - Candy Bar Glasses - Rose (past TDR item)
Bag: Lagyo - Leather Tote Bag (honeysuckle) (Euphoria's sale item)
Shoes: Vive9 - Rita Boot w/socks (gold sparkle)

Comments

Popular Posts

Followers