August Cover

First day of August and I'm here again to present my cover for the month.
We all know that a makeup can enhance ones beauty and accessories can spice up any look. All the makeup I'm wearing here comes from Kozmetika. A wonderful beauty store that showcases variety of makeups. Then who isn't in love with Lagyo. When it comes to accessories, Lagyo's always on top of the list.
I would just like to thank Ms. Ara of Kozmetika/Boom and to the rest of the designers for choosing me to be the next face of the Kozmetika. I will always cherish this opportunity. Thank you again.



Skin: -Glam Affair- - Mary (natural) (past TDR item)
Hair: !lamb - Wild Nothing (washed out) (past FLF item)
Headpiece: Lagyo - Peonies Headband (aqua) (past TDR item)
Outfit: Pig - The Helendale (azure) (dollarbie)

Makeup - Kozmetika
Eyeliner: chelle - Cleo Called (teal)
Eyeshadow: [a.e.meth] - Splash Eyeshadow (teal)
Blush: Grixdale - Glam Blush (coral100%)
Lipstick: *BOOM* - Lipwax (purple)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers