Hogwarts: Your Story (Rosamie and Catherine Bennett)

I 'm a huge fan of Harry Potter both books and movies. When I heard about the RPG Hogwarts: Your Story, I didn't want to pass the chance to join even though I have 0% experience in SL RPG's. So I convinced my sister to join and we both got accepted as Gryffindor students. We play as the Bennett twins, I as Rosamie and my sister as Catherine. We are muggle-born first year Gryffindor students. I know we have a lot of work to do to make are avatars look younger. Anyways, I can't wait for the game to start. If you're a Harry Potter fan or likes RPG, come and join and I'll see you on the opening day.


 *added picture (my sister and I are now 4th yr students)




On Catherine (left)
Hair: Trico - Pamela (dark brown2)
Inner Top: Digital Girl Designs - Gryffindor White Shirt with Tie
Sweater: Digital Girl Designs - Gryffindor Gray Sweater
Badge: Pond - Gryffindork Badge
Glasses: Vive9 - Risky Readers (abyss)
Shoes: Octy's - Black Oxford


On Rosamie (right)
Hair: AY.Line - Lavender (marron)
Top: Tarnished - Gryffindor Button-Up
Shoes: COCO - Oxford Shoes (patent-black)


On Both
Skin: Redgrave - 05Julia Skin (nude)
Skirt: Tokidoki Le Frills Skirt (black)
Socks: Lil Mi - Hogwarts Grey Socks (part of an outfit)


Accessories
Wand: CW&S - Basic Wand(14") Oakwood/Fairy Wing Core (free)
Broom: 3Dreamworld Studios - Broom(Flying)
Bag: Hogwarts Backpack
Trunk: D'Arvit - Firstie Trunk

Comments

Popular Posts

Followers