Out Of Nowhere

I took this shot a couple of days ago and I couldn't decide the outcome of the photo. I guess you've notice from my past blogs that my pictures are not consistent. I could not get the right formula for my photos to have some kind of uniformity. Every photo for me is a practice. But I do hope someday I can find my own trademark for my photos. Anyways, I got this look with some new items mixed with free items.



Hair: Analog Dog - Pause Puff (free)
Glasses: Le Poppycock - Lucky Leopard (clear) (group gift)
Dress: Priss - Cotton Slouche Dress in Red (New)
Coat: Mr. Poet - Bat Sleeve Knit Coat (blue) (free,mesh)
Necklace: Happy Finds - Fragile Friend Necklace (group gift, check notices)
Rings and Bracelet: A Birdsong -Webed Silver Ring and Bracelet (New)
Bag: Priss - Lang Suede Tote in Light Brown (Coming Soon)
Shoes: N-core - 3" Ankle Multicolor (past gift)

Comments

Popular Posts

Followers