November Cover

Fall-Winter 2011. This is my look for the cold season but maybe just until early winter. I wish it would snow for a day here the Philippines but I know I'm wishing for the impossible :). Anyways, it's always nice to have a coat,sweater or a cardigan in handy to keep you warm. Most of the items in this photo are not newly released but I like how the things are put up together. Good day!



Hair: Tram - Choice!2011 Hat Hair (green/peacock) (event closed)
Inner Top: Priss - Pocahontas Shirt (free)
Sweater: So Many Styles - Knit Cozy Sweater (grey/beige)
Necklace: NHA - Vani Necklace (past group gift)
Scarf: Priss - Windy Day Scarf (teal) (free)
Skirt: Milk Motion - My Buttoned Skirt (red)
Tights: Jane - Lil Piggies Tights (fuzzy br coffee) (free)
Bag: Ninu - Ninu Handbag (past group gift)
Shoes: Ravens - Autumn Boots

Comments

Popular Posts

Followers