Style Blog 047

Happy Olympics everybody!!! I hope my country can get a gold this time. Anyways, Toki-Doki's 

anniversary celebration is over but there are new items in store and one of them is a Carol dress. 

Five colors are available for the dress with 5 standard sizes.

I know my bag matches with my dress but I love it's color so why not...haha. Take care everybody. 

To all the Athletes of Olympics 2012...GO FOR THE GOLD!!! Bye...





Hair: Pocket Mirrors - Scarlett Semi-UpDo (light blonde) (group gift, in store)

Mask: Air - Predictor (TRP hunt item)

Dress: Toki-Doki - Carol Dress (coral) (NEW) (Thanks Maya)

Necklace: Fairy Tail - Antique Pendant

Vest: Toki-Doki - Short Vest (mint) (anniversary gift)

Bag: Toki-Doki - Federica Bag (rose leather)

Shoes:Toki-Doki - Casual Sandals (mint) (past gift)

Pose: Frozen - Girl Pose (02)

Comments

Popular Posts

Followers