Style Blog 021

I was suppose to blog this a couple of days ago but my PC was giving me a little problem.
Anyways, here is a little something I created with the hues red and blue.I hope you like it.
Good day!



Hair: Kik - Hair Opening Gift (past gift)
Glasses: Camp F - Sunglasses (group gift, in store)
Inner Top: Jane - Intrinsic Tank (bl turquoise)
Jacket: Lemon Ginger - Unisex Jacket (red check)
Earrings and Necklace: Bens Beauty - Tuci Earring and Necklace Dimaond (NEW)
Nails: MDL - Red San Valentin Nails (free)
Shorts: MDL - Short Mesh (free)
Tights: Vershe - Random Tights (vines) (group gift, in store)
Bag: Aleida - Luca Bag(male gift bag 3) (group gift, check notices)
Shoes: MDL - Cat Flats (red) (group gift, in store)
Pose: Label Motion - NYG Pose5

Comments

Popular Posts

Followers