Style Blog 001

The start of 2012 hasn't been good to me because I got sick but nethertheless I'm looking forward to greater things this year. I was suppose to blog my first entry for this year a couple of days ago but I was still not feeling well. Anyways, better later than never!!!




Top: Nudolu - Pull Geometrique (LB item)
Cardigan: Tokidoki - Sangos Winter Cardigan (orange) (group gift)
Skirt: {K} Rea Pencil Skirt (biege,mesh) (NEW)
Clutch: Vanguard - Leather Cluth (green)
Shoes: Woot - Booty (fur brown) (NEW)
Pose: [P I P P A] - Sweet




Hair: Exile - Veronique (autum/fawn) (group gift)
Skin: Mother Goose's Lene1Teeth (LB item, main shop)
Eyes: Myfly - Deep Sky Eyes (monet dawn, w4) (NEW)
Blush: Mock - Blush (dark tan) (free at Kozmetika)
Listick: Mock - Lip Whip Size Testers (copper rust) (free at Kozmetika)
Necklace: Glow Studio - Hand Made Beads Necklace (mint)
Pose: [P I P P A] - Show Me The Way

Comments

Popular Posts

Followers