Bike Ride

I've mixed some items from the Summer Season Hunt and the PouPee Hunt. I've also used some group gift items. 
I just want to make a particular statement to the bare feet I'm wearing from COCO Store as a group gift. You would amazed because it's very really realistic. I suggest you try and get one, you won't regret it.



On Me:
Skin: Mother Goose's - Heather (PouPee Hunt item)
Hair with Hat: AY.Line - July Group Gift (espresso)
Dress: PureStyle - Cotton Mini (PouPee Hunt item)
Vest: Sheep Door (PouPee Hunt item)
Earrings: BRB - Freshy Melon (Season Hunt item)
Bag: Tokidoki - White Basket Bag ( PouPee Hunt item)
Feet: COCO - BareFeet (group gift)
Bicycle: What Next - Bicycle Pose Prop (Season Hunt item)


On Arnisting
 Skin: Sacred Skin Free Skin (not sure if still available)
Hair: Uw.St - Roy Hair (brown) (free)
Cap: Nanuk - Skullcap (subcriber's gift)
Tank Top: Nanuk - Elov Ripped Tank (blue striped) (Season Hunt item)
Shorts: NSD - Tour Boas Shorts (Season Hunt item)
Necklace: Gabriel - Memorial Feather Neckalce (group gift,check notices)
Scarf: Graph - Mexican Scarf-Boy (PouPee Hunt item)
Sandal: Sleepy Eddy - Boston Sandal (straw) (Season Hunt item)

Comments

  1. Hi Samie,* Welcome to I ♥ Blog Family*

    FEEDBACK : I want to let you know that I added a link to your blog in

    * I ¦ Blog Directory Feed *
    under SL Fashion Blogs Category
    also Don't forget join
    * I ¦ Blog Flickr Group *
    Feel free to share your pics on group!

    Thanks,
    Sui Mode

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers